- The ability to select the Google groups that you want to sync with Timetonote. For example, you could have a "Business" and a "Personal" group in Google, in this case you would probably want to only sync the contacts in your "Business" group.
- The groups of a Google contact are now translated as labels in Timetonote.
- You can select a Google group where sync will place new contacts in Google, and you can define a label to apply to new contacts in Timetonote.
- Contacts sync now supports Google Apps Domain Shared Contacts. Note that Domain Shared Contacts API is only available to Google Apps Premier and Education editions.
- An email will be sent to you when the sync is complete.
- Contacts Sync is now available only to admin users and premium accounts.
Enjoy, and thank you for using Timetonote.